Are you a PhD student, postdoc or master's student in life sciences and looking for career opportunities outside academia - then you must sign up for Norway Life Science 2024!
The life sciences conference is organized annually, in 2024 health data is the main theme. Wednesday 14 February will also focus on competence and career. The day begins with the joint event "Health Data and Public Private Partnerships - How Competitive is Norway?". Then follows Young Talents where you will hear inspiring talks and have the opportunity to expand your network.
You will hear talks from, among others:
- Linda Storrustløkken, Senior Advisor, Norwegian Food Safety Authority (Mattilsynet)
- Marit M. Simonsen, Editor, Store norske leksikon (Great Norwegian Encyclopedia)
- Abel Mengeste, Clinical Research Associate, Novo Nordisk
- Marianne Lilletvedt Tovsen, Manufacturing Scientist, GE Healthcare
- Carolina Hernandez Lasso, Agronomy Growth & Inclusion Programs Manager, Yara International & Nathalie Bjørneby, Sustainable Agronomy Expert, Yara Norway
- Esben A. Nilssen, Managing Partner ShareLab
Expand your network
You will have an unique opportunity to meet representatives from various companies. This is a good occasion to gain an insight into what companies are looking for when they hire people with your academic background.
First come, first served - sign up now
There are limited places for Young Talents, you should sign up now to secure a place. This year it will be at Meet Ullevaal, Ullevål Stadium. It is free of charge to participate.
University of Oslo in cooperation with Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)