We are looking for a PhD student (m/f/d) at the university facility "institute of nutrition medicine", special field "human nutrition and dietetics (180c)".
· Participation in research projects including the independent conduction of experiments in the laboratory, cell culture, statistical analyses, and publication & presentation of the results
· Participation in experiments with animal tissue and clinical human studies
· Participation in teaching in the field of human nutrition and dietetics
· Supervision of students in the laboratory
· Involvement in the organization of meetings, conferences, symposiums
· Involvement in organizational and administrative tasks and in quality assurance measures Profile
· The ideal candidate must have a Master degree in Nutritional Sciences, Food Chemistry or related fields
· Interest and ideally first experience in taste research, chemoreceptors, and food choice analyses
· Hands-on experience in conducting experiments in the field of molecular biology such as gene expression analyses, sensory analyses, and statistical analysis
· High ability to express yourself both orally and in writing
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· IT user skills of MS Office, GraphPadPrism, SigmaPlot, R
Application deadline : 22.09.2023
Please attach the following documents to your application:
If you are interested in this position, please apply in German or English providing the usual documents (please do not include a photo): Letter of application/motivation, curriculum vitae including publication and lecture lists as well as details and an explanation of research and teaching activities and also copies of degree certificates / confirmations. The position is to be filled as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Prof. Dr. Barbara Lieder (email: [email protected]). Please send your application (letter of motivation, CV, list of publications) in German or English to [email protected].