Arts et Métiers Institute of Technology is a scientific, cultural and professional public institution under the sole supervision of the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research. It gathers eight campuses and three institutes throughout the country. Its missions are those of a public institution of higher education: education, research and development.
Environment of the position
Within the Paris Campus and under the responsibility of the PIMM laboratory, DYSCO team, the Engineer that we are looking for will first work on the Horizon Europe DOMMINIO project, then on the GENEX project and then on the ANR BANCODEMM.
In this regard, they will have the following activities
- Application of PGD and learning technologies in composite manufacturing processes;
- Construction of parametric models of multi-physics present in thermoplastic and thermoset composites;
- Diffusion in networks, in complex microstructures, for the evaluation and improvement of barrier propertiesOffer Requirements
- Good knowledge of model reduction techniques
- Good knowledge of machine learning techniques
- Programming techniques (Phyton, Matlab, ...)
- Knowledge in physics and mechanics of materials, processes and structuresSpecific Requirements