RECTOR of the Jagiellonian University announces a competitive selection process for the post of an ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in the research staff member group at the UJ Institute of Computer Science and Mathematics of the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science academic disciplines: Mathematics or Computer Science or Technical Informatics and Telecommunications.
The post is offered at the Atmospheric Cloud Simulation Group (https: // atmos.ii.uj.edu.pl/), within the framework of a National Science Centre (NCN) funded project: „Modelling isotopic signatures in precipitation using particle-based cloud microphysics”.Benefits
- Employment is offered for a period of up to two years (but no longer than till the end of May 2024).
- The total remuneration for the entire period of employment will be up to a maximum of PLN 240,000 (including the employer's surcharges).Selection process
The list of documents required for the application is available at the link: https: // cso.uj.edu.pl/-nauczyciele
Documents should be sent to the address: email@example.comAdditional comments
Web site for additional job details: https: // praca.bip.uj.edu.pl/stanowiska- badawcze/-/journalcontent/56INSTANCEWcArtJCmixxL/145868730/151345757
Note for candidates holding a PhD degree obtained from an institution based outside of European Union, in a country that is not a member of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) or European Free Trade Association (EFTA) and not covered by any other international agreement on degree equivalence. Upon selection for employment, and prior to commencement of employment, the candidate will be required to obtain Polish nostrification of the PhD degree: https: // nawa.gov.pl/uznawalnosc/informacje-dla- uczelni/nostryfikacja-dyplomowOffer Requirements Skills/Qualifications
1) holding at least a doctoral degree;
2) having relevant scientific achievements;
3) taking active part in scientific life.Specific Requirements
Additionally the following criteria apply in relation with project funding requirements:
1) hodling at least a doctoral degree obtained not earlier than in 2015 (this period is extended in case of documented parental leave, longer health- care leave; in the case of women, this period is extended by 18 months for each born or adopted child);
2) the candidate needs to meet the criteria defined in the Annex to NCN Council Resolution No 95/2020, i.e.: their PhD degree has been awarded by another institution than the Jagiellonian University; at the time of receiving remuneration, they will not be receiving any other remuneration paid from the funds granted to research projects under NCN calls under the heading of direct costs; within the period of receiving the remuneration they will be receiving no remuneration from another employer pursuant to an employment contract, including an employer with registered office outside of Poland.Contact Information