1. MSc or MD degree in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, medicine or related disciplines (or a statement that the defense will take place before the beginning of doctoral studies, that is October 1st, 2020)
2. Basic knowledge in molecular oncology, pathogenesis and diagnosis of lymphoid and myeloid malignancies
3. Hands-on experience in biomedical research laboratory work is an additional advantage
4. Valued traits of the candidates are: communication skills, strong motivation for scientific work, ability to work in a team and independent research work, planning and performing experiments as well as developing data.
5. Fluency in English
1. Motivation letter;
2. Scientific CV including publication list, research and other achievements, completed courses, fellowships etc.
3. Copy of the MD/ MSc diploma
4. Copies of other documents (Certificate of fluency in English, courses, fellowships certificates etc);
1. Work in a professional, dynamic and friendly environment at the Institute of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine.
2. Full-time employment contract
3. Personal development opportunities through interdisciplinary and international collaboration.
4. Competitive salarySelection process
Applications must be submitted:
Dział Spraw Pracowniczych, Płac i Spraw Socjalnych
Instytut Hematologii i Transfuzjologii
ul. Indiry Gandhi 14, 02-776 Warszawa
Or email adress: email@example.comContact Information