1. MD and PhD degree in medical/biological sciences;
2. Completed fellowship/specialization training in internal medicine or hematology
3. Licensed to practice medicine at the territory of Republic of Poland;
4. Knowledge, clinical experience and research achievements in the field of molecular bases of hematological malignancies, bioenergetics and molecular bases of targeted therapies;
5. Completed at least 2-year post-doctoral training
5. Fluency in English;
1. Motivation letter;
2. Scientific CV including publication list, research and other achievements, completed courses, fellowships etc.
3. Copy of the MD and PhD diploma
4. Copies of other documents (Certificate of fluency in English, courses, fellowships certificates etc);
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IN ENGLISH, WITHIN A SINGLE PDF FILE.
1. Work in a professional, dynamic and friendly environment at the Institute of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine.
2. Full-time employment contract
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IN ENGLISH, WITHIN A SINGLE PDF FILE.Selection process
Applications must be submitted:
Dział Spraw Pracowniczych, Płac i Spraw Socjalnych
Instytut Hematologii i Transfuzjologii
ul. Indiry Gandhi 14, 02-776 Warszawa
Or email adress: email@example.comAdditional comments
The application documents should include the following statement:
„I hereby give consent to process my personal data included in my offer, for the purposes of the recruitment procedure, and to disclose my name and surname in the "recruitment results" section of the IHT website, by the Institute of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, address: I. Gandhi 14 Str, Warsaw, Poland ; REGON 000849327, NIP 777-00-02-062 (further referred to as the Institute). I acknowledge that the Institute hereby becomes the administrator of my data. I have been acquainted with all the consequences resulting thereof, in particular with the following facts:
1. For more details with regard to processing my personal data, I can contact the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. My personal data are processed for the purposes of the recruitment procedure.
3. Members of the relevant recruitment committees are recipients of my personal data.
4. My personal data shall not be transferred to any Third Party.
5. My personal data will be processed for the period of 28 days upon the date when the recruitment procedure is concluded. Following this period, they will be irretrievably and effectively destroyed, so that they can no longer be accessed or reconstructed by any means.
At the same time, I acknowledge that I have the right to request from the Institute access to my personal data and the right to amend them or withdraw my consent to process them. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to file complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, in the case when the Institute breaches the principles of processing my personal data, stipulated in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC”.Contact Information